- Thank you for visiting!
- We are an organization of used and rare book, map and ephemera dealers in
the Rocky Mountain West dedicated to stimulating book and paper collecting,
promoting ethical trade in all areas of the business, and providing
educational opportunities and out-reach to the public in the field of
- Our membership of over 45 experienced dealers welcome the opportunity to
help collectors in the region find titles for their collections, and to
provide advice and help in buying, preserving and protecting their cherished books.
- In this era of electronics, we're happy to note that there is a surge of
interest and activity around collecting books, maps and other printed
material. Historic significance, esthetic appeal and information as well as
collectability and entertainment are hallmarks of the inventories that are
the RMABA members stock in trade.
- Many of our members purchase books and other material; you are invited to
contact them individually.
Click here for Member List by Location.
Each year RMABA also publishes a directory of our membership, with contact and
dealer specialty information. These directories are available at most member
shops, or you can request a copy by clicking
- Our landmark event each year is the Rocky Mountain Book and Paper Fair which
takes place the first weekend of August.
- Information about our annual fair, including archives of past events and featured items, as well as two videos will give
you an idea of what the organization, and the fair, is all about.
- More information:
- RMABA Documents
- RMABA Scholarship
- Friends of RMABA